Hi everyone! Now that Fall is around the corner, my go-to recipes are always hearty soups. Today, I will be sharing a classic veggie soup. It’s a great way to sneak all those veggies in but all you can taste is the flavorful garlic and tomatoes. It takes no time at all and is super easy. Let’s get started!
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Fill a large bowl halfway with water.
- Place the tomatoes, beet, and carrots in the bowl.
- Microwave for 6 minutes to soften the veggies.
- Meanwhile, chop the onion, garlic, and ginger.
- Let the boiled veggies cool to room temperature.
- In a food processor or Ninja blender, add the chopped veggies and about 1 cup of water.
- Blend until smooth.
- In a big pot, pour the puree in and turn on the heat to medium.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Let the soup come to a boil and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot alongside garlic bread!
Suggestions, Substitutions, Tips & Tricks:
- You can add whatever veggies you have on hand or you like. I would add more except this is all I had at the moment.
- You can use broth instead of water.
Tag me on Instagram, @cookingwithovenmitz, if you do make it. I would love to see your version of it. Click follow and hit the like button to keep updated on new recipes!
See you next Wednesday!