Check out these healthy Apple Cinnamon breakfast muffins! Made with oat flour and topped with cranberries, almonds, and flax seeds. Perfect for an on the go snack. Plus, they’re vegan!
- 4 cups old fashioned oats (blend to make flour)
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups milk
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 cup small diced apple
- Mixed almonds, cranberries, flax seeds
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix well until everything is combined.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and scoop oatmeal mixture. The mixture will be a little watery, so it’s important to mix well before each scoop to make sure you get an even combination of milk and oats.
- Top with almonds, cranberries, flax seeds.
- Bake oatmeal cups for 20 minutes, or until cooked through.
Tag me on Instagram, @cookingwithovenmitz, if you do make it. I would love to see your version of it. Click follow and hit the like button to keep updated on new recipes!