Happy Wednesday everyone!
Today, I will be sharing a recipe on Bhurji, scrambled eggs with loads and loads of flavor from Indian spices. It’s fun and easy to make, great for leftovers, and great for a large gathering. Let’s get started!
- 6 eggs
- 1 Onion
- 3 Tomatos
- Gharam Masala
- Red chili powder
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and keep aside.
- Chop the onions, tomatoes, and garlic.
- Take a very large skillet, add a spoon of vegetable oil and heat on medium.
- Add the chopped onions and garlic and sauté until translucent.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add salt, red chili powder, and turmeric powder to taste. Mix well.
- Pour the eggs into the skillet and continuously whisk until cooked and resemble scrambled eggs.
- Plate and serve with toasted bread!
Suggestions, Substitutions, Tips & Tricks:
- Serves 4 to 5 people.
- You can add as many vegetables as you’d like.
Tag me on Instagram, @cookingwithovenmitz, if you do make it. I would love to see your version of it. Click follow and hit the like button to keep updated on new recipes!
See you next Wednesday!