Happy Wednesday everyone! Now that Summer is almost at its end, I wanted to make a Summer Garden Pasta filled with fresh veggies while they are still in season and before the Fall vegetables come to town! It’s quick, delicious, and great warm or cold. Let’s get started!
- Pasta of your choice
- Alfredo sauce
- Garlic powder
- Italian seasoning
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add the pasta. Let it cook until al dente.
- While the pot of water is coming to a boil, cut the vegetables of your choice.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain the water.
- Add about 1 cup of alfredo sauce and mix to cover all the pasta.
- Add the vegetables and seasoning to taste.
- Let it warm on medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Plate and serve!
Suggestions, Substitutions, Tips & Tricks:
- You can add whatever veggies you have on hand or you like. I would add more except this is all I had at the moment.
- You can even use tomato sauce instead of alfredo- whatever your heart desires!
Tag me on Instagram, @cookingwithovenmitz, if you do make it. I would love to see your version of it. Click follow and hit the like button to keep updated on new recipes!
See you next Wednesday!