Hi all! I hope everyone is having a better week than me- I am just recovering from a fever, sore throat, and all the sickness has to throw at me. I usually get sick twice a year, once in the winter and once in the spring. So I just have to ride this wave until it’s over.
With that being said, Granola Oats Breakfast Muffins are the perfect snack to bake ahead of time. That way you’ll have it ready to go for the week. It seriously takes 5 minutes to make and 20 minutes to bake. NO.TIME.AT.ALL. They’re super delicious, so warm and cozy, and a great add on to your breakfast. Let’s get started!
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 egg
- Vanilla extract
- Baking powder
- Maple syrup
- 1 cup oats
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- In a large bowl, mix together the egg, milk, a dash of vanilla extract, and 3 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- Then add a pinch of baking powder, a dash of cinnamon, and the oats. Mix well.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Pour batter evenly into each muffin tin.
- Top with granola.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees F for 20 min and broil on low for 5 minutes.
- Let them cool for a few minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Suggestions, Substitutions, Tips & Tricks:
- This recipe makes 6 Granola Oats Breakfast Muffins.
- Topping off with granola is optional. You can add whatever you like- chocolate chips, berries, chia seeds, etc.
This recipe comes in handy on days like mine when I’m feeling sick and have no energy to cook. Or they come in handy when you’re on the go and need something quick. OR they come in handy when you just want a simple yet delicious snack!
Tag me on Instagram, @cookingwithovenmitz, if you do make it. I would love to see your version of it. Click follow and hit the like button to keep updated on new recipes!
See you next Wednesday!