Happy Wednesday! I hope everyone is having a fantastic week. Today, I will be sharing a one skillet wonder: a Tofu Veggie Blend! Super easy, quick, and healthy! Let’s get started:
- Extra firm tofu
- Green bell peppers
- Red bell peppers
- Soy sauce
- Crushed red pepper
- Garlic powder
- Chili sauce
- Squeeze out excess water from tofu.
- Cut tofu into small bite sized cubes and set aside.
- Chop all of the veggies.
- In a small bowl, add 2 parts soy sauce, 1 part honey, and crushed red pepper, and garlic seasoning.
- Sautee the veggies over medium heat.
- Add seasoning to taste and set aside.
- Coat the skillet in oil and fry the tofu for about 10 minutes, flipping them halfway.
- When theyre golden brown, add the veggies.
- Add the soy sauce-honey mixture and coat evenly.
- Serve over rice!
Suggestions, Substitutions, Tips & Tricks:
- This serves about 3 people.
- Substitute tofu with whatever protein you desire!
Tag me on Instagram, @cookingwithovenmitz, if you do make it. I would love to see your version of it. Click follow and hit the like button to keep updated on new recipes!
See you next Wednesday!