Happy Wednesday everyone! Today, I will be sharing a recipe for brownies. These aren’t just your average chocolate brownies- these are Meta Matcha Brownies! There are so many ways you can incorporate matcha into your diet, and baking with it is an easy one. These brownies still do taste sweet, but the delicious taste of matcha definitely kicks in after! Let’s get started.
Meta Matcha provides the best matcha. Find it here:
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Matcha (green tea) powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray an 8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, matcha (green tea powder), salt, and baking powder; set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the butter, sugar; add eggs and vanilla.
- Add the flour mixture and mix just until no traces of flour remain.
- Pour batter into the pan and spread into an even layer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Plate and serve!
Suggestions, Substitutions, Tips & Tricks:
- Matcha muffins coming soon!
Tag me on Instagram, @cookingwithovenmitz, if you do make it. I would love to see your version of it. Click follow and hit the like button to keep updated on new recipes!
See you next Wednesday!