It’s pizza night! I love pizza night because the options are limitless. Any topping your heat desires would be delicious. This is such a quick, easy, and fun dinner to make. Leftover pizza makes for the perfect lunch. I used a cutting board custom made from Trash Panda Workshop and I served my pizza on it as well. It’s absolutely beautiful!
Trash Panda Workshop custom makes cutting boards.
Check out their Instagram out at the link below!
- Flatbread pizza crust
- Tomato sauce
- Green pepper
- Red pepper
- Mozzarella cheese
- Crushed red pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F
- While the oven is preheating, slice the onion, green pepper, red pepper, and mushrooms. Set aside.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and place the flat bread pizza on the sheet.
- Spread about 3 spoonfuls of tomato sauce and spread evenly on the flat bread.
- Sprinkle a little bit of mozzarella cheese.
- Add half of the onion, green pepper, and mushrooms.
- Sprinkle more mozzarella cheese.
- Add the remaining toppings and more mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle crushed red pepper.
- Place in oven at 400 degrees F for about 15 minutes.
- Slice and serve!
Suggestions, Substitutions, Tips & Tricks:
- You can add whatever toppings you want! This varies from meat to other veggies. You can even just make a plain cheese pizza!
Tag me on Instagram, @cookingwithovenmitz, if you make it. I would love to see your version of it. Click follow and hit the like button to keep updated on new recipes!